Boob job...

If you had done it. Does the procedure hurt bad? I am sooo...scared of it. My husband wants me to do it, I keep on telling him no.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• honey, don't change your body just to please your husband!!! If you don't want to do it then don't! Most plastic surgeons have a psychiatric screening to make sure woman are doing these things for the right reasons. "Because my husband told me to" is not a good reason!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Well, if theyre cutting you open and manipulating your body, then Im pretty sure theres gonna be some pain involved. Im for wanting to improve yourself but only for yourself. If you don't want to, then dont. Don't do it for your husband. Of course hes all ready for you to get it done, hes a man and its not happening to him. Damn men and their boob fetish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• leave ure freakin husbands ass! if he just wants u for boobs then that means hes a pathetic loser sexual maniac pervert! that means he doesnt love u! tell him to go get himself a skank with big tits thats what u call a big breast whore, tell him ure not one of those trashy sluts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I have heard that it hurts. There is the risk that you have to get it done again if they go under the chest wall, if they move or aren't in the right position. And you will eventually have to get them done again as no implant last forever.
    If they are in for a while (years) and then you have them taken out and can't afford the replace them there is a good possibility you will end up smaller as there can be scar tissue that adheres to the implants. My moms experience made me decide never to have this done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• It will hurt. I've watched it on tv plastic surgery shows alot. It's pretty sore after the procedure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Do what makes you hapy! We as women should never to something as drastic as plastic surgery to please anyone!
    thedies

Answer by thedies at 10:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• That's what I thought. I WON'T do it. Thank you everybody!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• If it is not something YOU want...please dont be pressured into it. I think it is relatively safe, but it does have some risks involved for sure and from what I can tell a while of recovery time. So if you are happy with yourself..he will just have to be too.
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 3:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2008