Why is it that i sometimes just dont want to be touched by my baby' daddy and almost never want to have sex.

thisisreal

Asked by thisisreal at 9:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm sorry...did ya have to say "baby daddy"? Boyfriend works just as well...

Everyone goes through this though. It's normal.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• It's not just you... I feel the same way.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• it's normal to not want to have sex when your pregnant or after having a baby, your body and moods change, maybe you need a break from routine, just you and your hubby,no kids, leave them at grandma's,,lol... rent a room just for the both of you,,, or
    seexxymama4u2me

Answer by seexxymama4u2me at 9:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• isn't it frustrating?? my doctor said it was normal. but i also found that sometimes there were underlying reasons for it. i found it i was hiding resentment and grudges...i just didn't realize it. that could be one of the reasons. i say try to figure it out, but don't worry too much about it. stressing over it will only make it worse. if "baby daddy" (it just sounds wrong sometimes) is in that totally in love with you stage in which he's on you like a little chihuahua, and it bother's you, let him know. just make sure he understands, because then you'll be complaining because he's "not the same anymore".

x0x0mommyx0x0

Answer by x0x0mommyx0x0 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Sometimes it is emotional where women don't feel appreciated or cherished and loved. Other times it's physical - exhaustion or even hormonal. The emotional part can be remedied if you talk with him and he makes you feel the way you need to feel before you can be intimate with him again. The physical part can be taken care of by a nice nap or soak in a hot tub. If it's hormones, talk with your doctor. All are fixable reasons. I used to tell my doctor that my "want to" was broke! My doctor found that amusing. My h didn't! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 10:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2008