How can I advertise my business??

I recently started a website selling used children's clothes/buying them. Anyhow other than posting on the marketplace/various sites which doesn't seem to be working what other ways are there to advertise my business? Leaflet-ing is too expensive for us at the moment since it would take bulk and they can be expensive. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm especially interested in ideas that can be done on the internet.

leah_rai

Asked by leah_rai at 4:26 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'd say get word of mouth out. Talk to your friends and family and have them talk to their friends and family, and that could open a lot of doors. You can advertise in the newspaper. Those are the only real suggestions I have. Good luck to you!
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 4:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I'd also sell on ebay and craigslist....with each sale send a business card or postcard with your sites address and a coupon code.

Locally you can get a car magnet or decal, t-shirts, business cards and postcards free from Vista Print that you can use. Look for meetup groups in your area and attend, networkin events, consider local consignment shops as well.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Check out my ideas for that on EmmaWeekly.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:17 PM on Sep. 7, 2010