Have you ever been caught in your birthday suit?

I was on holiday a few weeks ago with my inlaws. I was just getting a shower after a day at the beach when i realised my towel was in the lounge. As it was just hubby and my little boy i walked into the lounge to get it not realising my father inlaw had poped round. There i was completly naked apart from my flip flops.lol. I was so embarrassed and covered myself up as i ran into the bedroom. Luckily my father inlaw is quite a funny guy and manged to make a joke about it later at dinner.

jenna.m

Asked by jenna.m at 4:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• UH OH!!! no but i did have a male colleague walk in while i was pumping at work! the door was locked but he thought no one was there and he was coming in to do computer updates. i just assumed it was my office mate so just sat there. embarrassing!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Yes. I gave the gardeners quite a show. I lived in an ground level apparentment with no neighbors except for the privacy hedges. I always left the windows open and walked around getting ready out of the shower. One day I had the feeling like someone was watching me and looked up to see the two landscapers triming the hedges with their mouths wide open.

Not sure how long they had seen me since I was in a pre-coffee, rushing to get ready in the morning mode... seemed like a while from the looks on their faces. I checked with managment and apparently they changed the gardner schedule from afternoon to morning... so I made sure to keep my windows closed after that. ; - )
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 5:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2010