This is really gross who else would be COMPLETELY grossed out and mad?!?! maybe TMI

So i just got on here and started typing and hit the "G" button, oh and what else is on it but my SO's JIZZ!!!

Who else would be totally grossed out???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Ah that's freakin nasty as all hell! I would throw him a towel and demand that he cleans that up! GACK...tell him next time he better catch it all!
    Jessimica

Answer by Jessimica at 3:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• oh my gosh!!!!!!!
    ewwwwwwww
    I would go in the other room and smack the crap outta him!!
    grab the chlorox wipes and make him clean the whole area!! desk, keyboard, mouse. . .SCREEN!!
    who knows where else it went. . .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Ew! Tell him to quit jacking off to porn (i'm assuming that's why it's there) and get a life...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• ewww! yeah, I'd be way grossed out! lol:)
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 3:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Tell him to learn to aim into a towel. He's your SO so hopefully it's not the fluid itself but where it is...
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 4:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I would kill him.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Sounds like to me, he is getting satisfaction somewhere besides in the bedroom and with out you! I'd ask him what he's been doing and when is he doing it. I'd be really really mad!!!!!!!! You need to have a serious talk with him!!!!! I would be like this, I'd come right out and ask him so. It may not be porn, it could be someone he's talking too. You need to find out. At least for yourself. I can't stand for men to do that, and my husband knows it too!!!!!! My question is HOW long are you going to put up with this kind of behaviof?
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 8:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I would get a porn blocker and put it on the computer and only you have the password. That is digusting.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 9:35 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• "It looked like spilled milk"...but this time it wasn't LOL From the kids book. That is all I can think of right now but I would imagine I would be disgusted if I put my finger in it, yes.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• rolling on floor and throwing up I would go and smack the crap out of him hand him a towel or some cleaner as a mom above said and make him clean it up! What is he 13!

Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 11:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2008