things to do to make the baby move??

im 21 weeks pregnant with twins. drinking the cold water, the fruit juice, and candy hasnt worked for me :) is there anything that you tried and it worked?

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 5:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is going to sound crazy but I read in what to expect online that if you but a light to your stomach you should feel the baby move around they are light sensitive just like when you are farther along and you play music for the baby
    Kennithsmom233

Answer by Kennithsmom233 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I would lay on my back sort of (reclining in a recliner) after drinking orange juice :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 5:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• When I was attacked by a dog (No, he didn't harm the baby) I totally freaked when John didn't start moving as normal.. So The owner of the dog, (Isn't this ironic? A DOCTOR) Told me to try drinking a pepsi or a coke... it worked. An hour later John started moving again.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i was told ice cream, and bananas...cuz i never felt her move..but.everytime i ate those, i did!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• 21 weeks I wouldn't worry about it too much. But a cold bottle of water on my belly usually worked.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• belly button play with yours works for me every time i do it the baby wont stay still
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• 21 weeks is still a little early for feeling your baby move for some people. I started to feel my son by around 21-22 weeks, but I've heard some of my friends say it took them until 24-25 weeks before they really felt movement. The best bet, try drinking some juice and lying down, feet up, for at least 30 minutes and really pay attention to your belly. If the babies are awake, they'll react the best that way. That's what worked for me. Sitting and standing up, I barely ever felt anything, it really was the combination of the sugar and the lying down that helped.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 5:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I also am 21 weeks, with baby # 5, and if you are busy, you wont feel movement! Drink a soda, and lye on your side! You only need 4 kicks in an hour!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• a bright flashlight! i heard of this with my 3rd and it worked everytime. even felt like she was trying to grab it sometimes.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• music she starts moving like crazy once i put music on my belly or lay still on my back for 30mins try that
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 8:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2010