implantaion bleeding? adult content

ok im not due to get my period till the 11th of this month and yesterday i had some cramping and i just went to the bathroom and i found about a quarter size amont of brownish w/ a tint of red to it blood on my underwear. from what ive read b4 this amont is more than other women have had and when i wiped there was like nothing on the paper. and also i normally dont get a brown discharge b4 my period? advice please

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Was it like a clot? It could just be that, maybe the sheddling of your lining? I'm not sure... maybe you should make an appointment with your OBGYN Dr.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• sry i know tmi but i was kinda thickish
    mamasmurf171

Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 5:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Brown blood is old blood.......normally implantation bleeding occurs 6-12 days after an egg is fertilized (right after ovulation). Cramping is also something that normally does not happen with it.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Not sure, sorry..
    jessica1219

Answer by jessica1219 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• thanx every1 but it was my period
    mamasmurf171

Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Uhm wait. cramping DOES happen with implantation bleeding. I thought I was having my period but no it was implantation bleeding. It started out looking JUST like a period...like you described and then it stopped by the end of the day. I would take another test . Good luck :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i had the same thing;; but it was only two times when i wiped within about an hour;; now just cramping. I am really hoping that it is implantation bleeding because I am praying for a miracle :)
    becky0507

Answer by becky0507 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2010