Ever get sick of the same questions?

Ever get sick of answering the same questions on here?? I DO!!!!!!!!

BradensMom1026

Asked by BradensMom1026 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Even as a n00b, I could find the search bar and the common questions section....

Yes, it frustrates me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Sometimes I wish people would do a little research in their topic before posting a question. It'll save everyone so much time, and we don't have to keep repeating everything... but we do we credit for answering them, so I dunno... lol Oh well. I guess I'll keep waisting my time anyways. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Sure but then I figure the newbys don't know we have already answered them and they need to know what questions we have already answered before to get their credits so I help them out
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• LOL...yes. So I am starting to just ignore the reptitious ones...the duplicates...I am letting others debate the breast vs bottle debate and the Vaccinations debate...and the C-section vs Natural labor...and the co-sleeping vs sleeping in a crib...etc.etc.etc. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No, that doesn't bother me. I figure we can get and give different answers. We have the option to answer or not.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Sometimes i skipped the questions i already answered and jus move to the next one...
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 5:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No because some of the questions are just fun.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No, I try to make time for everyone. Most do not know the question has already been ask/answered. If possible, I'll direct them to an older post. If,not I'll answer it again.
    lioness3e

Answer by lioness3e at 6:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• yeah..i skip the ones that seem to be the same
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I love the questions where they ask what we think of their symptoms and if they should go to the doctor.... Well, no shit you should go to the doctor...we aren't doctors
    BradensMom1026

Comment by BradensMom1026 (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2010