pregnancy and period question

Ok DH and I decided we want to try for baby #3 this month after I get off my period (haven't had it yet). Well DH and I haad sex Sunday night and I went ahead and told him not to use protection, but I am supose to start my period anywhere from today (which I didn't) and Saturday. My periods are anywhere from 21-31 days. Last month was 24 days the month before that was 22 days and the month before that was 31 days lol. Anyway if I had gotten pregnant Sunday (this past Sunday) it is to early to tell yet so would I still have my period that is about to come anyday now?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Some women still spot or bleed a little while pregnant so it can be mistaken for a period. I'm pretty sure either way your period won't come although it will still be too early to get a positive test.
    asnerakmommyto2

Answer by asnerakmommyto2 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• With that type of cycle, it sounds like you are having some months in which you aren't ovulating...did you just get off BC anytime soon?

As for the period. If you are pregnant, you shouldn't get your period. You have 2 kids, did you have a period with them during pregnancy?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

No I haven't been on birth control since I had my baby well since she was almost a year she is 2.5 now. We just use the pull out thing we have used for years and yes I know you can still get pregnant that way. I use to be every 28 days from my first period until I had my second baby 2.5 years ago. Ever since i had her my periods have been like that. And they have been really heavy as well. No I didn't, but what I am asking is I let him finish in me on Sunday so if I am pregnant I am due for a period this week so I am asking would I have this period?
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2010