progresteron level..

i think mines is low can i take baby asprin an vitamin b complex cause i know when i ovulate an my pcos may be a problem but my cycle is on time.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 6:19 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I am a little confused as to why you wouldnt have the ob give you the progesterone pills that are for this. If you think your levels are low have them checked.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• The most common ones to take are prometrium.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 7:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• b complex has to be taken w folic acid and low dose asprin and is for MTHFR a genetic mutation did they test you for that theres no harm in treating until the test comes back but its not for low hormones its for a clotting disorder that would be a mutation on your dna, i took prometrium and asprin bc my dr was ill informed and w o the b and folic it was in vain bc my baby died, 4 died bt the last i had seen a specialist that was too lazy to do blood work that hormone is just to sustain the pregnancy and not let the uterus shed they asprin and vit. are seperate hope this helps! message me if you have an ?s
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I would use Vitex or a progestrone cream/vaginal suppository instead of baby aspirin.

You can use B vitamins to raise progestrone levels but some B vitamins have been linked with birth defects because certain ones can affect cell formation so be careful as to which ones you take and how much.

You might also check out Fertility Blend because one of the things it does is to help raise progesterone levels. You can get it at www.fertilityblend.com

Also I recently became aware of a product called Fertibella that is supposed to really help with hormone levels. I don't know much about it but you might check it out. Supposedly they are offering 2 free bottles and some pregnancy test right now or something...IDK but you might want to check it out.
    katelingerum88

Answer by katelingerum88 at 9:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010