worried

so i am really freaked out about miscarriages cuz i have read some things about you could have one and not even know it... and also that when preg symptoms kinda like fade well i am 8 1/2 weeks and some days i feel pregnant and some days i dont my hubby tells me not to worry cuz i have had two other healthy kids.. but as far as some signs everything so far is normal just the days of feeling pregnant and not are the only odd ones what do u ladies think

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 6:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• As long as you aren't cramping or bleeding, youand baby are just fine. We all had our worries, but hang in there. Before you know it you will be holding your little one in your arms :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I know what it's like to be worried, I had a miscarriage before having my son (now 2) and I'm currently about 8 weeks pregnant with my second. With my son, I never had ANY symptoms. No morning sickness, no mood swings, no swollen breasts, no cravings, nothing. With this one, I've had all of those. But not all the time. Every pregnancy is different. Like rhianna1708 says, as long as you're not cramping or bleeding, you really shouldn't worry too much... Hang in there!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• with my first i had no symtoms he came out healthy mostt mcs for me were not missed i had back pain cramps spotting then bleeding my last was a missed mc and i had no clue no cramp no blood i had an us and the baby was dead but still there it took 2 weeks for labor then i had an emergency dnc bc i ddnt dialate and was losing too much blood so id say most times you know and around 10-12 weeks its normal to lose symptoms but doesnt always happen
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I am 13 weeks pregnant and thought the same thing. But when I went in for my 10 week appt. I heard and saw the heart beat. I have heard it every week since then. I had a missed miscarriage at 6/1 weeks in Feb. and had no symptoms. I have been very anxious about it happening again.
    MentorMel

Answer by MentorMel at 7:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• dont worry that will put ur baby under a lot of stress but sweetie i was there with u i almost lost my baby at 11weeks but im 26weeks now and doing good. im sure your little one is just fine i have days were i feel more prego then others and the days i dont feel prego i worry but then the next day shes moving :) ull be fine ill pray for you
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 8:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It is easy for our anxiety and worry to take over, especially when we see or read things on the internet. I was the same way when I first got pregnant. When I got pregnant, I had a few friends who had miscarriages and their stories were always on my mind. I worried a lot in the beginning. However, you have to realize that stress is not good for your baby. As long as you are not bleeding or cramping then you should be okay. Good Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I had miscarriages and even though this pregnancy is going alot better I still worry. There where days at first I didn't feel very pregnant either but then I got further along I started feeling more and more pregnant lol. Plus I wouldn't worry unless you started cramping, bleeding or have a gush of fluid. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:36 AM on Sep. 8, 2010