how much weight did yall gain in pregnancy and what did yall eat to keep it under control?

datgurlmeggy

Asked by datgurlmeggy at 6:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I gained 75 lbs during my first pregnancy and obviously that means I had no control lol .... try to stay away from salt!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i gained like 50-60 pounds. way too much. i needed to exercise more.. and i ate junk food probably more then i should of but for the most part, i ate lots of fruit, eggs, whole grain pastas cereal and bread, oatmeal, whole wheat pancakes, salad, chicken, turkey, orange juice, cheese, brown rice, etc.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• With my first 11lbs with my second 25 lbs....i ate anything I wanted lol
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• with my first i really took the whole eating for 2 thing seriously. i gained 100 lbs! it took me 2 years to lose it, with my 2nd and 3rd. i was careful, just eat a balance of each food group and minimal sweets, avoild things like the midnight sausage dog with mustard, and a court of ice creama day(thats how i did it with my first) and i only gained 25lbs with each of them. which i was happy to find i had lost it as soon as i was home from the hospital.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I gained 25 lbs. I ate better while I was pregnant than any other time in my life. I ate a lot of fruit, veggies,cereals & cranberry juice w/ water. NO fast food, salty snacks, hot dogs, lunch meat, fish, alcohol, soda. I weighed less after I gave birth than before I got pregnant.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I gained 35lb. I didn't restrict what I ate very much, just how much soda and stuff I consumed.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• with my first baby I ate like crazy mostly junk food OK mostly everything in sight I gained 76 lbs but I was able to loose most of it in the last 2 years no I am 18 weeks pregnant and eating more fruits and veggies if I feel the need to snack like when watching a movie I normally go for pretzels over buttery popcorn and sunflower seeds instead of candy but there are still the nights that I go to the popcorn drawer and I add the extra butter but we all slip up from time to time don't we
    Kennithsmom233

Answer by Kennithsmom233 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I'm 20wks and I eat healthy plus drink lots of water. I gained a total of 8lbs this pregnancy.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:04 AM on Sep. 8, 2010