lately i cant sleep!!

why is it in the mornings when my husbands alarm goes off for work i can't get back to sleep??? i used to be able too.. i am so tired of waking up at 4 am... 24 weeks pregnant too... grr

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 6:16 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could try taking valarium root (unsure of the spelling)... It is a natural sleep aid. I have problems with waking up at midnight and being up til 2 or 3... miserable, especially with a toddler!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I understand your pain! I'm constantly getting up all hours of the night with my daughter and i don't sleep well bc i'm 17 wks pg too. When my hubbys alarm goes off at 6 i can't go back 2sleep.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:49 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I've tried putting a pillow over my head to sleep. It sounds stupid but I tried it with our first son, he's 2 and I've been doing it ever since. I use a nice feather pillow, lay on my side and cover my head/ear... leaving a breathing hole of course. It works well not to hear the alarm.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2008