Of porn corrupts love...

Doesn't that mean your love isn't very strong? I was just wondering the reasoning behind that attitude?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• IF*** sorry
    kaylan010

Comment by kaylan010 (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I don't look at porn and my husband doesn't either because we are married and don't need or want to look at other men and woman. I don't think that means our love isn't very strong. I think it means our love IS very strong.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I will add though that I don't judge those who chose to look at it.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Yep. If porn is all it takes to break down the love and the bond you have between you and your SO, then you didn't have a rather strong bond in the first place. My husband and I are stronger than most couples we know, there is no question of love, never has been... Yet porn has never been off limits and I have a growing collection that makes us both happy!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I don't this it corrupts it but it's very disrespectful to the wife in my opinion. If he's man why does he need to look at other naked women?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• *If he's married
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• *think, damn I'm not doing good today...
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Is this a personal shot at Gertie? All she was getting at was porn can take a beautiful thing and make it nasty and gross. Why don't you cnfront her personally instead of posting a whole thread about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

-----

Who said it's the husband looking at the porn? Why do people always assume women can't enjoy porn as much or even more than men do? I love porn, I have a good bit of it. My DH isn't really in to it at all, unless we are together...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I didn't see a problem in my husband or myself in looking a porn.. I just don't see the big deal about porn? It aint like he is out cheating!
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 7:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2010