will i lose weight doing this...

i dont really want to hear any do it this ways or this is not healthy... so if you have anything negative to say then dont....

my usual carbs a day were around 150 i have lowered them to around 20
sugar intake has lowered to around 5g a day give or take certain fruits
cut out all breads pastas etc....
and calories is around 1400 a day

i eat lots of meats and veggies and fruit....
lots of water nothing else

should i expect to see a difference i started 4 days ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• yes this can help you lose weight but try to lose it slowly so it will stay off
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• yeah you prob will
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 7:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You should definitely see a decent amount of weight loss with your plan. I lost 13 lbs the first 2 weeks eliminating all the bad carbs, eating only lean meat (mostly chicken breast & tuna) more fruit & veggies along with a salad at lunch & dinner, & drinking more water. I also do 30- 60 mins of cardio, everyday plus some basic weight training with free weights to help build muscle. Adding more muscle will help your body burn more fat. Best Wishes to you!
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• From what I know about diet and weight loss, that definitely sounds like you should see results. If you're working out also, you will probably see better and faster results.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Yes, you will lose weight. But.... Once you up your carbs again you will gain some or all of the weight back.
    muensters_ma

Answer by muensters_ma at 1:47 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Are you working out with this diet? If you are your body might start over compensating for the lack of carbs in your system. If not than I agree with the others, great for right now, but unfortunately us women are built to bring the weight back on when we quit the diet. I hope it works for you as you want it to mama, best of luck!
    CinnamonScallop

Answer by CinnamonScallop at 3:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• yeah u shud but dont expect it over nite, give ur body at the least 6weeks to see real results.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 11:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• shud be ok
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2010