This was just on World News... I was wondering what everyone else thought...

There is a guy traveling the country in order to try and get every company to agree to hire just ONE more person. His thinking is if every company hire just ONE more person that's millions of jobs without hurting any company in a major way...

Do you think it would work? Do you think companies should jump on the wagon here?

**I'm looking for the link**

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 7:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• That's actually a good idea!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i think that would be a wonderful idea, how many people would actually go for it is a completely different story
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 7:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• The guy said he only has one company which has agreed to it, but one is better than none... I think it's a wonderful idea!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I think it's a great start. Maybe try to add more every 6mos or every year too.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 7:15 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• really he made it to world news? wow...i'm going to travel the world and ask the companies to let go of the idiots that don't do their jobs and give the employees that deserve a raise a good raise...i wonder how many companies will jump on my bandwagon?? lol
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Wonderful idea and a great way to stay positive.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I think it's a great idea in theory.... But I think it would be hard for small companies to do so, and let's face it, the large companies are all about the bottom line, not "doing the right thing"...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Any good news is welcome.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I heard that too... they said that if just 10% of companies did this it would have a huge impact!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 7:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I think its a great idea and I commend him for taking action! Hopefully these companies will listen.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2010