Urgghhhh!!!

I just want to punch him in the f@$king face. He breaks up with me/says he just wants a break. All because of where i live. And i have been busting my ASS to find a new apartment and to save money and he still has to make comments!!!!! What a f@#king creep. I mean what else does he want me to do? I am doing everything i can for us to be together!!! He doesn't even see that!!! He still lives with his mother, you don't see me talking about that shit!!! What can i do to make him see i am doing my best. I mean i am a single mom, i work a full time job, I am looking day and night for a new apartment, i mean i might as well put on a damn cape!!! but even then it wouldn't be good enough for him.

EttaMay

Asked by EttaMay at 7:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• You don't have to prove anything to him. Just get a place for you and your child. If he's not going to be contributing anything,what do you need him for. If a man can't provide for himself or wont provide for himself,what good would he be to you and your child. What is he going to be doin,playin video games in your apartment while you're at work? I understand women not wanting to be with a man just because they have money, but don't be with them if they cant even take care of themselves,you want to work on having a good life together,not you doin everything yourself. You can do bad ALL BY YOURSELF,YOU DON't need SOMEBODIES HELP, TO STARVE TO DEATH.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 2:31 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I say you can do better. He's still living with his mom. What the hell is he doing to better the situation? You don't need that sort of negativity around your family. Find a man who is more mature, there are many men out there that won't do stupid stuff like this.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 7:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• So why bother? Find someone better.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 7:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It doesn sound like he's into you like you're into him. He may be a moocher since he's stayin with his mom and he's not helping you out @ all knowing your a single momma. Sounds like its time to give him his walking papers. I've learned if you let a dude play these types games then he never stops and all your good years are gone to waste on a loser. Women are helpmates to men not sugarmomma. Drop that zero and wait on your hero.gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• If he really loved you and was responsible it would be enough. The fact that it's not enough says he is not good enough for you. Is he living with his mother to save money for the apartment? If he is not saving money too then he's a total loser. You do not need to raise another child.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Next time he comments about where you live, just say "At least I don't live with my mama" :o) Really, he sounds like a loser! To put someone down and not even have a place! You should do for you and your child, don't include him in your plans!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• He's that miserable, huh? Oh, well. I guess he will find out pretty soon how miserable he really can be real soon. If you really want to be with him, even though he's being a butt, just let him be. He's being unreasonable. He could be behaving like a good little boyfriend and, IDK, HELP you look for a new apartment, or little house, since you have a lot on your plate. But he's spending his extra time insulting you. So, let his sorry ass be. I agree with PP's, you deserve better girl!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Honestly, it sounds lke that he is the kind of guy who is not going to grow up and is wanting to find a woman that he can mooch off of. You deserve so much better Hun. Find someone who loves you as much as you love them and move on. You deserve better.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Ditch him. You deserve better
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Why are you doing everything for the two of you to be togethert? Why isn't he busting his butt to get you a place so the two of you can be together? Why are you finding a place...listen, if this man cared anything about you, he wouldn't want a break, just because of where you live...if this man cared anything about you, he would make it his business to find you a place where the both of you are happy at.....don't bust your butt to prove anything to him until he has proven to you that he's the right man for you!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2010