what !!!!

rite i had sex with my other half ttc no inplantation bleeding but when we ad sex there was a little bit of blood not alot and his cum was pinkish what could this mean thanks for any advice on this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Well I am thinking you were lightly spotting, and it went up in his stuff; his cum was most likely pinkish from having it mix with your blood; and isn't a huge issue; light spotting is normal, but it depends on A: if you are pregnant, B: if your aregetting ready to have your Aunt Flow, and C: how far along you are if you are pregnant.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:07 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Seems like ....you should have him cum again and see if its still a strange color...wait a couple of days.
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• as oddly as this sounds i am going to tell you that, that is the honest way i found out i was pregnant for my first daughter....after my SO at the time has sex i always wiped off and used the bathroom well when i wiped off it was pink....i'm not saying that is wasn't your SO's juices but when i had this i foung out i was preggo.!!
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• ok rite since then no more bleeding i suppose i will just have to wait a little wile longer and see fingers crossed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2008