stay at home mums

Are there any other stay at home mums out there, with 2 small children staying at home? Just to add a few more extras: I'm also trying to run the admin side of our business at home whenever the kids (4 & 2,5) are sleeping.
Anybody in a similar situation please write!

Jude28

Asked by Jude28 at 7:50 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You sound just like me!!!!!
    I have a 4yo DS & 2yo DD- and 2 months preggy w #3- and I am the office admin for our family owned business! Its really hard- I only answer the phone when they are totally quite, involved into something, sleeping or eating. I do most of my email, computer -type work from my laptop while in the playroom- lol. Naptime is my power hours- I have the best days when they nap for 2 hours. Its actually comical most days!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 1:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'm a SAHM to three boys (4.5y, 3y, 20m) and one girl (4m). I'm not running a business per se but I am keeping a garden (which we eat from almost exclusively) and keeping house. lol It's not easy, is it?
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 1:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I am a stay at home mom now for my 4.5 year old daughter who will be 5 in a few months. I have just started an event planning and handmade chocolate lollipop business.
    sarahsmom

Answer by sarahsmom at 1:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I have three boys, I'm also a stay home mom. I don't work, but I do have to keep up all the house work on my own. My boys are 8yrs, 3yrs, and 1yrs old. My two youngest are a hand full. Sometime I can't finish my house work. Like I said I don't work but take two of them to kings view and one to ucp.
    Like to talk if you do .
    ILovemy3boys710

Answer by ILovemy3boys710 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I have a 7 yr old, almost 3 yr old and a 6m old. I'm going in sane just taking care of them. Never mind that my house looks like a tornado went through it and my boys have their days an nights mixed up. Uuughh!'
    I used to sell partylite but now I can't escape cause the baby is breastfeeding around the clock and refuses the bottle.
    nightowlmama4

Answer by nightowlmama4 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2008