Do you like getting scared?

In the spirit of the Halloween month, I was wondering who out there likes to be scared. Are you the kind that visits the haunted houses and watched horror films?
For me, not really. I love to dress up and I enjoy taking my kids trick-or-treating but I have to say I'm very Thankful that my kids are still young and most people try NOT to scare the little ones, which means I don't get scared either.

jenettyshome

Asked by jenettyshome at 7:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like to get scared occasionally. It makes you feel alive afterward. However, my favorite thing is to scare other people out of their wits, lol.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 8:10 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• It depends on the kind of scared. Do I like to think that something has happened to my daughter (I hear her scream) absolutely not!! Do I like to be home alone at night and *think* I heard an intruder? No! Do I like to watch horror movies, go to haunted houses and the "haunted" graveyard here in my town? Heck yeah! The creepier the better!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i love being scared... but i went to a couple haunted houses last year and they were trying to scare me with a chain saw but i saw where it was coming from and it had no chain on it so i just laughed... the other girl that was with me about peed her pants though
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I love scary books and horror movies. I like that kind of scared. So I would have to say yeah, I like being scared.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 10:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I go to haunted houses and Halloween Horror Nights at Disney trying to get scared, but I usually see everything coming. Still trying to find a place to scare me. I went to one place once where they make everybody walk through the pitch darkness. One person leads the rest of the group and I was that person. I think that was the closest one to actually scaring me.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I love to get scared! That's exactly why my fiance and I are going to a haunted house on Halloween night =] I can't wait!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Depends...I like gross movies and junk like that but when it comes to people popping through wallls and stuff I sh*t! If i watch something like "The Hills Have Eyes" - the part where the deformed weirdo comes through the wall of the house into the bathroom....I scream! Suprises scare me...when that music starts...I cover my eyes! lol Oh yeah....that puts haunted houses out! i like them but i keep my eyes covered 1/2 the time!!! lol
    Blessedmommy215

Answer by Blessedmommy215 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Well I dont care for cheesy props..even though its fun...i prefer REAL paranormal activity..so I guess in a sense I like to be scared...although what I have witnessed has made me more excited then scared.
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 3:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2008