food allergies...

i know that drs say not to eat nuts when pregnant if you or dh is allergic to nuts, but is that the same as other food allergies. for example, my dh can't have milk products (it upsets his tummy a lot). i had a lot of milk yesterday and my tummy has been flip-flopping ever since.

kirbyalysse

Asked by kirbyalysse at 7:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• idk my husband doesnt have any food allergies.. i do though i can;t have alot of milk unless i am pregnant i crave milk!! but our son did get seasonal allergies like his dad... i would be careful on ur milk intake if u feel sick or get dirahrria
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:04 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• That is an interesting one. I have never heard that. I am the same as navywifemomkoch... I was never able to drink milk til I got pregnant and then it was all I wanted. Now I never have a problem with it. But everyone's body is different.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• usually i can't get enough milk. yesterday i had a big glass of milk and a big bowl of yogurt. then i had an upset tummy and diarrhea all day. dh gets the same reaction whenever he had any sort of milk product.
    kirbyalysse

Answer by kirbyalysse at 2:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2008