Sis in law plays FARMVILLE for hrs a day, as she lives on a REAL farm. Ugh!

Why does this bother me so much? My guess is because we've worked our butt of for years to try and live in the country, and they've practically had it handed to them. We would enjoy it so much, but due to economy it's not going to happen. Yet they appreciate none of it, and she sits and plays on her imaginary farm. It ticks me off beyond comprehension how ungrateful they are for what they have.

But it's none of my business! Why can't I get over it? Makes me so angry for her kids to be neglected like that. They're constantly at inlaws house being raised for her. The kids are often called "feral" by the family because she invests so little in them.... if at all. And for mine to not even have a chance to live out there. We're the only ones in the whole family that don't live out there.....

I've got to get over it. What's my problem? How would you train yourself to not care?

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 7:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Nothing wrong with you. You just needed to vent that's all. Alot of ppl dont know how good they got it. I think it ticks you off so bad because her kids are lacking nobody like to watch kids get mistreated. When kids involve you have to care just try to speak on it when it bothers you like now then focus on something else. Dont sound like she's gonna change no time soon.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I am the same way with my sis in law. Doesn't seem like she truly appreciates what she has... But to be fair she has worked hard to get where she is at. So maybe a little jealousy on my part then.
    Mariejen

Answer by Mariejen at 8:32 AM on Sep. 8, 2010