Am I the only one that thinks Hawaii 5 O went off the air for a reason and we shouldn't bring it back??

I mean seriously, some shows just shouldn't be revived! In fact, most shows shouldn't be revived... But this one is just in the NO WAY category!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 7:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• I liked that show! I like all those old shows. They are simple! Corny, but simple!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I agree... The thing is, they decide to bring an "old" show back. Weeks & weeks of hype and previews & announcements. Then when it comes back, everyone expected it to be the show they used to love & it's so different because it's been modernized & lost it's original simplicity. So everyone hates it & next thing you know, it's canceled... but, who knows...

ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 8:05 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You are not alone . . .leave the past shows in the past!
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 8:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• *insert bomb dropping whistle sound here* It's doomed!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Doesn't matter to me, I don't watch a lot of TV but I at least give a show a shot before I turn it off.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I guess people are starting to run out of original ideas. It's like that with music. I can't listen to the radio for an hour without hearing a song that's a cover (full or partial) of an older song. Let the original be, please!
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Hawaii 5 0 was from the early 70's, if I remember correctly. But it's 2010, and I think that they shouldn't have brought that back either. I don't think it will be the same.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:58 AM on Sep. 8, 2010