Did Obama Mock the Bible?

Watch this YouTube clip & decide for yourself:
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Blog/Default.aspx?id=279222

OldrWizrMom

Asked by OldrWizrMom at 8:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Those books come out of the old testament. There are many people who do not following some things in the old testament. When people hand out those little green and black bibles on street corners it contains only the new testament. So I don't think he was mocking the bible, I just think that he believes the way some other Christians do. Now...go ahead people and let me have it....
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 8:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• That was before his handlers got to him and taught him how to hide his muslim ways a little better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Some people continue to be so ignorant.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 8:57 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I agree. I would mock those, too.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:00 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Who cares if he did? Not every American is Christian.
    bestmomIcanbe

Answer by bestmomIcanbe at 9:32 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Anonymous, even John McCain would tell you that Barak Obama is not a Muslim.

I'm wondering what is so offensive about what he said. I think it makes sense to wonder, if you want our government based on the bible, which parts? How do you pick which lessons to live by and which to ignore, if it is All, as Christians seem to believe "The word of God". I think the only offensive part of that video is when the announcer says he can assure us that Jesus wouldn't "turn the other cheek" to terrorists. Isn't that mocking the bible? Or am I missing something? Is there a place where Jesus says "Turn the other cheek, except in these circumstances"?

craftyleah

Answer by craftyleah at 9:35 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Read this you silly people who continue to believe the rumor that he is a muslim:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/13/us/politics/13martin.html?em

kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Not every american is muslim either.... Wow.
    CherubsWings22

Answer by CherubsWings22 at 9:48 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I think Obama like most other liberal politicians, mocks what they can, given the audience.
    Chris Dodd, Democrat, Mocked the US , in his dealings with Fannie and Freddie.
    Obama gave over $800,000 to Acorn, while Acorn mocks the political system in at least 16 states, by falsifying voter registration.
    Barney Frank, Democrat, mocks the US, while convincing citizens that Fannie and Freddie are "sound". WHen in fact, they were NOT. Republicans and McCain attempted to stop the Fannie and Freddie and were voted down. Oh and Obama DIDN'T even VOTE!
    Obama befriends, Bill AYers~works on boards with him, writes an aknowledgement for Ayers Book, AND allows his political career to begin by the likes of Ayers in his home...(oh by the way, it was HILLARY CLINTON who warned us of Ayers-Obama connection)...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Another ignorant person who doesn't know all the facts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2008