Did you have a Vegas wedding or are you getting married in Vegas?

I wanted to see how many of us that there are on here!

My dh and I got married on May 8th this year in Vegas in the Valley of Fire. I started a new group and want to gather all the ladies who have decided to do the non-traditional type of wedding. I am inviting all of those who were married in Vegas, are getting married in Vegas, or are interested in getting married in Vegas.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/111882

I was hoping to connect with some ladies who have this in common! There is useful info on there and I am pretty knowledgable about Vegas weddings.

AnasMommy7

Asked by AnasMommy7 at 8:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I got married in vegas. $500 wedding! Still married too! It was fun. We are going back ALONE for our 7 year anniversary.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I married my first husband in Vegas. I never felt like I was married - it was a mistake to do it there.
    This time around I got married along the ocean just like I dreamed. Completely different experience than Vegas.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i got married in vegas... only because i was born and raised here. if i could change it i would do it somewhere much nicer and more traditional.
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 8:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I got married at the beach, in the Florida Keys (where I lived for years) for my first wedding. I was married not even 2 years. I just re-married in Vegas and this feels like a real marriage. I don't regret it, I regretted the first one.
    AnasMommy7

Comment by AnasMommy7 (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• We want to get married in Vegas
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2010