Have yall got your stimulas checks yet? They told me mine was sent out the 27th . My grandma got hers the 27th. I still havent got mine or the letter. Same address and evrything

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• The checks are being mailed out based on SS#. I would give it till the end of the week and if you still haven't gotten it ask about it again.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• The letter you should have received about a week earlier states that if you don't receive your stimulus check after 6 weeks from the date they say they'll mail it out to contact them.
    They said in my letter I'd receive it the 27th also. I received mine on the 28th.
    jon6pat

Answer by jon6pat at 10:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Just got mine today!
    luvmyoven

Answer by luvmyoven at 10:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i got mine a while a go but some of my friends havent yet
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I got the darn letter saying it was being mailed out! WTF? The IRS needs to waste million on postage to tell us all they mailed it out? When you get it is based on your main earner's last 2 SS #'s
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2008