Mamas with twins...

My 2 year old just asked me to jump on the trampoline with him (I am about 4 weeks pregnant) and it just slipped out of my mouth but I said "No...Mommy has to be careful or we could hurt the babIES in my belly" Ohhhhhh buddy. I then realized that this week I have been thinking in "plural"........twins run in my family (passed down through women, on my Dad's side AND Mom's side...all fraternal) and I already feel very pregnant and had a slightly heavier amount of implantation bleeding that normal.
My positive test was a day before AF and it was positive instantly. I have an appt on the 15th.....just wondering if you had a hunch?

jenellemarie

Asked by jenellemarie at 8:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Both my sisters swear they are having twins every time they get pregnant lol. Neither of then have twins yet. They crack me up. They will tell everyone they think its twins until they are proven wrong, One sister has four kids and the other has two. They say twins are in our family but really they aren't My bro and sis are twins but my mom took fertility drugs to get pregnant with us all, so it wasn't natural.
    Maybe you are tho. Who knows, you will find out soon enough. Of course at four weeks I never felt pregnant, I felt dizzy.. which made me take a test. lol I never really felt pregnant until I was after 14 or 15 weeks. Everyone is different tho. =) GL congrats.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 8:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I was worried about twins when I found out that I was pregnant. So far the Dr says that she only hears one baby in there the only thing I can suggest really is talking to your Dr about it
    Kennithsmom233

Answer by Kennithsmom233 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i felt the same way, twins run in my family too. but theres only one.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 8:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• The funny thing is that it didnt even really cross my mind with my first pregnancy and I had all the same family history. This one is just silly.
    jenellemarie

Comment by jenellemarie (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I think that there are several of us who have felt that way from time to time. My positive test came out really early and my HCG levels were really high so I was sure it was twins. It is not though...only one Boy. I am very Thankful for him though :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2010