what do you think about Castroil???

My best friend is MISSERABLY pregnant and is seriously about ready to pop. she doesn't want to be pregnant any more.....

and i'd thought i'd ask for your opinion for her to decide on if she wants to take it....

So is it a good idea? Or Bad idea?? and what are the pros and cons to taking it....

Thanks :)

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't recommend it, it will probably just make her gag or throw up... Tell her it's only a matter of time. Maybe you two get get together to help her time pass, make finishing touches in the nursery or go baby shopping. Take her on a long day a the mall and make sure she walks a lot. Maybe that would speed it up! :)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• In my opinion, induction is child abuse (in non medical emergancies) If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. A healthy pregnancy can go 45 weeks or more and still pose no threat to mommy or baby. Tell her to have lots of sex (with ehr hubby with no condom) and so be patient.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:05 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Castor oil = bad....... its slimy, like swallowing vegetable oil and will give you the runs.
    makaena

Answer by makaena at 10:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I agree with navy-Wife 110%. It is abusive and I can't even type what I think of mother's who ue it here, It would be reported.
    Forget-me-not

Answer by Forget-me-not at 12:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2008