If someone offered you a million dollars and told you if you take it, someone in the world would die... would you take it?

My husband wanted me to ask this question because of the movie "The Box". lol. I would probably say no because I wouldn't want anyone to die because of my decision. I would probably feel guilty for the rest of my life.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 8:30 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't want to be responsible for someone else's life, not even for a million dollars.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Sure... Someone in the world is going to die anyways...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Can I pick the person who has to die?
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I couldn't do it but when my husband and I watched the movie he said he'll hit in a heartbeat since he doesn't know who will die.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i'm the type of person who thinks too far into things..i have to analyze everything. So i would really be thinking that there had to be something behind it (which there was) and i would probably think deeply about it..but my answer would be no..only because all the "what ifs" running through my head
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I couldn't do it. I think I would want to do it, but I could not.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Idk. I would think I would say no, because I wouldn't want that on my mind for the rest of my life.. but I've never been offered a million.. so Idk.. I want to say no, that I would turn it down..but then again thats an awful lot of money..

yes..
    no...
    Idk...

=)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• That would depend, if I got to pick the person....lol JUST KIDDING! As much as there are some people who I could live without, I'm not that coldhearted.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• hahaha, i was going ask the same thing as Kassey713 ! lol
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 8:59 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I agree with Sabrina. I can't stop people from dying, people die all the time. I would take the $$$.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2010