HOw to deal with pregnanacy mood swings

Kennithsmom233

Asked by Kennithsmom233 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i dont know. this is my 4th pregnancy and i never had mood swings before this one! but its horrible. not just mood swings but i feel like nothing goes right, i cant handle some stuff that was nothing to me before, i think my ubby is an asshole.....even though nothing has changed, i dont know. if you feel depressed ask the doctor but if you mood swings are just normal for pregnancy then i guess theres nothing you can do.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 8:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• ride it out i suppose, somedays i feel like crying for no reason, others i want to kill my dh for no reason but in my head he has done something wrong, he had to have, why else am i mad lol. just try to stay claim and ride it out, i feel sorry for my dh when i go of on him, cos he doesn no what he did wrong or what to say to me to claim me down. hes learning to just take it and say nothing, poor guy lol
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 9:16 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I'm interested in this post......my DD just got preg and didn't know about the mood swings because I don't recall having them, but that was many years ago. She's always been moody at that time of the month, but was hoping for 9 months she'd be ok........oh Lord. More moods maybe.......lol Just ride them out and try to be aware of them and take control if it's a bad mood hon, Good luck

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:10 AM on Sep. 8, 2010