So I hardly know anyone here...

My family just left yesterday after visiting since Friday evening. I have a friend who just told me on facebook through a message she is visiting Vegas today.
I don't even know if she wants to meet or is she just letting me know, but how am I going to tell my peace and quiet loving husband? Hubby just got finished with the, "it's a long time before another visit", speach.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 8:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Did she say where she's staying? You may want to go meet her someplace "neutral" so hubby isn't disgruntled. I had a friend visit and we met in a city an hour from home and we stayed in a hotel together (dh stayed with the kids) and were touristy. It was good to be out with a good friend and NO distractions.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 8:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Well maybe you could give him the we may have visiters in the next few days.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• lol. maybe you can meet her somewhere since he may not be into it. no need in puttin more strain on him and cause issues for yall.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• If your Hubby doesn't want vistiors then I would just meet your friend out somwhere and spend some time with her.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I would meet her out and have a fun girls night out......sounds like good to me...and hubby wouldn't have to deal with more company.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:07 AM on Sep. 8, 2010