What's the funniest thing that's happened to you lately?

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 8:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was being silly last night and doing some dirty texting with the hub.  Well, a friend was texting me at the same time and I sent her a message that was to my hub on accident.  The message wasn't THAT bad, just said that we are putting the kids to bed early but I was mortified, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Not a lot right now. But I'll bump for later. I could really use a laugh.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• This morning, I sprayed my body spray in my face instead of on my body (well, technically, I guess my face still counts, but NOT the place you want to spray it) and last night I thought I was putting acne medicine on my face and wondering why it was so creamy and wouldn't just rub into my face and this morning, when I saw the tube on the bathroom counter, it was hydrocortisone cream and not my zapzit.... my mind's been totally swamped with work and other crazy stuff lately :-(
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• The car beat me up tonight. It is SUPER windy here in central Michigan, so leaving a car door open with a leg hanging out is a bad idea. First the car door shut on my leg, I got out and leaned back in to get something and it shut on me again. Then I got up to get out and hit my head on the doorframe. It hurt, but it was still funny.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• This happened years ago but it's still funny. We were driving our van along the CA freeways when the car beside me (I was in the passenger seat) was trying to tell us something as they pointed to the bottom of the van. We pulled over and low and behold a mattress was stuck on our sidestep so we felt like Aladdin and his magic carpet.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I ment to ask the question on here "Are feminine WIPES bad for you and can they cause infection" and instead of WIPES i accidently typed whips! LOL
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• HAHA!  I read that arkelly!  I was like "feminine whips"?  Never heard of those but it sounds painful, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• bump

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2011