OMFG! Why do people watch shows like Dancing w/ The Stars if they are just going to bitch about the "immoral costumes."

Seriously? Change the damn channel!

I mean really, the show isn't even on yet this year and people are already bitching...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• Hahahaha...seriously? That is some type of dumb.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You got me. The girls don't always pick the dress, or outfits they wear anyway. I agree turn the channel, I think they look cute and sexy. Maybe that's the problem, some can't handle it. !!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• LOL I thought all dancers wore "improper" clothes. Doesn't less and lite clothes help them move better?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to "bitch" about! Plus I'm guessing there's some jealousy that they probably could never fit into some of the costumes! Or if they could who'd want to see them in it? LOL- I'm w/ you- change the channel- there are several to choose from!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My Mom is 63 and loves everything about that show! I only watch it with her but I can't stand it because of all the talking, I like the costumes it's part of the dancing.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I don;t watch dancing with the stars and 1 of the many reasons is that I do find the costumes to be trashy and in poor taste
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 8:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Maybe they're hoping for better.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 8:56 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Why do people watch shows like 'Dancing with the Stars' PERIOD! lol!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You know what, I bet I get voted down for that...hmm... You guys know I was kidding right? :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I voted you up But Mommie because I was thinking the same thing.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2010