What is the most expensive gift your SO/Spouse gave you?

Besides engagement or wedding ring.
Can't include the kids either :)

My husband just bought me a queen size bedroom set with dressers, mirror, and matching nightstand and a brand new mattress. He felt bad I had to sleep on our old set which is very uncomfortable. He isn't here to enjoy it with me since he's deployed and it comes here tomorrow. I almost feel not sleeping on it because I feel guilty. I never asked for it he just randomly did it out of the blue. Of coarse I'll sleep on it, can't let something like that go to waste for the next year.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You have a real sweetheart! Of course you should sleep in it- He wants you to break it in for him before he comes home! As for my sweetheart, we celebrated our 5 yr anniversary right after I had our daughter. He got me a mothers ring (I had 2 boys already - so the gold band w/ the 3 birth stones- to me it's priceless!)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• diamond earings???

We dont do very many gifts... we "give" each other things like patio furniture... and it counts towards both bdays.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My son. He costs a LOT! :)
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My diamond heart necklace
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My husband gave me a sapphire ring about ten years ago. My brother in law who was living with us stole it this past spring.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 8:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• when we were dating..he bought my laptop..1800....my car 4, 000. that was just while we were dating..he has been a cheapo since we've been married. lol. jk
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My birthday present...

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Hmm, didn't see that we couldn't include kids. I'm not sure, then, but I guess my car.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• One is a car.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• a crystal rose. but yesterday he surprised the crap outta me with roses! when i asked what i did to get them, he simply said "i just realized i finally had money again to spend on you!" is he not the cutest??????
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2010