Pregnant again? :/

Well i posted yesterday that i might be pregnant and i took 2 test last night and they both said pregnant. im 18 with a 10 month old son right now and im a little worried on how to tell our families that m pregnant again since my son was such a shock to everyone. any advice would help.

gurlieracer4

Asked by gurlieracer4 at 9:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'd tell them around 15 weeks or so, when you first start to show.... They really don't need to know right away and it will give you time to come to terms with everything before they get involved. Just be excitied b/c babies (even if the timing isn't right) are a gift from God. We have a two year old, I got pregnant when he was 9 months old, we lost that baby at 29 weeks... now we're preggo again. Can you imagine what our family thinks? :) Don't worry.... just enjoy having a healthy baby b/c in the end, that's all that matters!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Dont worry about what they'll say. S*** happens and you know they're gonna love this baby as much as your son! If you dont want this too happen a third time then you really need to consider some form of birth control. Good luck :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• well it happens... just tell them when u feel ready... u'll be fine
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Yay Mardi! I'm excited for you! Andrew's family will get over it if they're mad! I hope it's a girl! I'll call you tonight!
    LoveMy2Boys426

Answer by LoveMy2Boys426 at 9:35 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Congrats. first of all.

Second I was 17 when i had my son. Days after my 18th birthday i find out i am pregnant again my son was 9m old. Then on mothers day this year i find out i am pregnant again. 3m after having our daughter. I am 19. I wont even be 20 when she is born.

My family was not so exicited about my son either. They still dont act like they are happy he os here and he is 2. I waited until i started to show and had pics to tell my family about my daughters because of how they were with my son.

If you need to talk you can message me.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 10:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2008