Family Feud

ok I pretty much stay out of any and all drama that goes on in my family.. I try to distance myself as much as I can because my family like many is a viscous cycle of he said she said. Its basically people dont want others to look at what they are doing so they point out the flaws of others.

well my mom said something to my grandfather who my grandfather then called my aunt to tell her.. now my aunt post on a well known website "quote of the day "(something my mom said)" it freaking childish and makes me angry.

would I be out of line in I told her "you arent any better its pathetic.. quote that!"??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, if you have a strong desire to lower yourself to the level of those you are accusing of behaving childishly and immaturely, then go ahead.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 8:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You would be better off just to let it go. It is the childish and immature people who carry on like that. Just realize that you are a better and bigger person and let it go.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I agree with Gaccck. Want to bring yourself to there level then go ahead but,at the end of the day you are just as childish and penty as them.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I'd stay out of it. You'll only be lowering yourself to their standards. It that what you want? It only involves you indirectly. I'd let the two parties involve duke it out. You just be there for support.
    lioness3e

Answer by lioness3e at 8:56 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I would just stay out of it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I wouldnt put myself down to their level cuz it is pathetic to do what your aunt did
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• you're right to stay out of it. If you comment, you're going to put yourself right in the middle.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I don't like family feuds either. But playing "he said, she said", is not going to get anybody anywhere. There are some times that you need to keep your mouth shut. They are acting like children, tell them that they need to grow up!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:51 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Just continue to stay out of it. I do it and it helps a lot. I don't care because I have been accused of distancing myself. I say and? I'm not going to let them drag me into their mess and if you argue or try to defend your mom or even yourself that is going to be their way to suck you in. Some people feed off of drama.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• why are you giving "them" the power to upset you and bother you??
    chiana

Answer by chiana at 2:05 AM on Sep. 8, 2010