how did you hear of cafemom??

I think I saw it on good morning america or something like that. I just feel a little guilty not telling my friends about it, but it's nice to have some privacy too. Just wondering how none of them have heard of it yet..... or are they here secretly too???

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was looking up mommy chat rooms on Google. I actually hated this site the first time I came to it...it grew on me.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I first saw an ad for it 3 years ago when I was on my myspace page. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but then I started looking around and figuring everything out and have loved this site ever since.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• it was advertised on the side of my facebook page so i thought i would give it ago, i wont be tellin my friends either. they always wonder where i get my info. i told them some other site like this that i don't really like as much as this one.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 9:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i saw an add on myspace. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I kept seeing the ad for it on myspace in early 07. It took a little while but I decided to check it out an have been here ever since.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• stumbled on it on google, I think. LOVE this site!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I was looking up mortality rate for multiple c-sections and this site popped up.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• my friend brittany, delilahsmommy, told me about it. i didnt really like it at first but a few months later i started to like it and use it more often. i've told some of my friends about it, but none of them use it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I think on Twitter. It's only been a little more than a week but I can't remember. Had to be twitter though because I'm rarely on my FB page anymore
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• myspace
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2010