Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby momma drama... HELP!!!!

OK we need a social # for my husbands daughter. We don't see her, or really know her, but courts say he must have insurance on her. We emailed the mom and she just ran her mouth. A responsible parent would know their kids social, and that we don't care about the kid anyways. CSEA wouldn't give it to him either, they said it was case sensitive. Which is bullshit considering he's the father. The mom said don't even worry about insurance, but that;s not a choice. What should I do?


Asked by gabbard0223 at 9:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • I got my son a S.S. card behind my ex's back and he still doesn't know so it can be done,
    here is the application it explains what you'll need to fill it out, and scroll all the way to the bottom for the app. you'll have to print it out good luck.

    Answer by workenmom at 10:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

  • Call your attorney. Tell them that she is violating the court order by not provinding that information so that you can get her on insurance. Ask them what to do...

    Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

  • i would definately call your attorney even if you did order his SS, just incase. and so you can always be one step ahead of "her" if she tries to pull anything else.

    Answer by stephany21 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 14, 2008