If you use a DVD at home to work out-

If you actually DO, which do you prefer & why? Thanks :)

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 9:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I like WATP with leslie sansone.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:15 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Not so much a DVD, but the WII Fit. I have yet to try it, we're getting it soon. I've heard so many good things about it. Maybe you could look into that if you have a Wii?
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• After the baby I'm going to try Jeanette Jenkins.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• We do not have a Wii but have also heard good things about them!
    txdaniella

Comment by txdaniella (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Insanity...hands down. I have quite a few DVDs and it is the most intense of the bunch and I enjoy it the most. The 30 day shred bores me to tears as do many of my other ones. I have not started P90X yet as I'm in the midst of 10K training with 1/2 marathon training starting in 2 weeks....( running a 1/2 marathon in March so I'm training for it)..Insanity is also by Beachbody like P90X. It is geared towards athletes so if you are not in decent shape, do not do it..it is beyond difficult. It is very gratifying to see the uber fit people falling out during the workouts! LOL
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Along with a pole....http://flirtygirlfitness.com/

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Beachbody.com has some GREAT workout systems, including Insanity, P90X, Turbo Jam (my favorite), and many others. I love their stuff. They have an informative free e-mail newsletter you can sign up for too.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:40 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I love the 30 day shred. It has 3 different levels to build your way up and it makes me sweat.
    Quentinsmamma

Answer by Quentinsmamma at 1:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I started the P90X workout about a month ago, and I've enjoyed it so far. A couple of people have said that my backside looks a little smaller, and last night my husband said that I feel lighter (of course he can benchpress about 2 1/2 of me, so it could just be that he can lift more) and that he thought he could feel a more toned stomach (of course, that could've been because I had just done the 'core synergistics' workout which works a lot of your tummy). But...so far it seems like it's gonna be a really great workout and there's 3 different versions, using the same discs that you can do.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 5:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010