head aches

i have had a head ache for like five days.. i have taken tylenol but nothing is working.. any help?

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• OMG I am right there with you; my only remedy as Tylenol doesn't do crap for me either is drinking lots of water, no soda; and sleeping whenever I can; as the water and rest seem to be the only thing that works for me other than Motrin, which us pregnant ladies can't take :(
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 9:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Go to a chiropractor and get an adjustment. I was the same way. Got an adjustment last week and I haven't had a headache since.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• the thing that worked for me was take a tylenol and drink a coke or dr.pepper or something with caffeine. i for the most part did not drink any caffeine while pregnant and because i drank it a lot before hand, i found the best thing that would work is tylenol and some caffeine.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 12:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2008