SO I want to buy a fitness DVD, but...

not one with a woman in a bikini my husband is going to drool over. Are they all half dressed? Seriously. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• haha. i thought the same thing..

get the biggest loser dvd's. theres no bitches in bikinis, most of them are fat, and the 2 girls trainers are not very pretty IMO, and the work outs are great! i love them. i lost alot of weight doing them. my favs are cardio max, last chance work out, and weight loss yoga.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I bought walking away the pounds and one that came with the exercise ball. Love them both when I'm able to get them in. I also use my kids WII fit
    Ittgal

Answer by Ittgal at 9:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• biggest loser dvds
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 9:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• watp and the biggest loser
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Richard simmons shouldn't make him drool...buy sweatin' to the oldies...you can find it cheap on ebay!!!
    thejeanteam

Answer by thejeanteam at 9:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I have Walk Away the Pounds with the belt and the TurboJam system... Both are great and fully clothed...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Jillian Michaels "30 days shred".
    It's really good. I'm doing it for like 2 weeks now. She's fully clothes on.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 10:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I have a zumba dance dvd and it is awesome- there are no bikinis, just fun dance moves.
    Cafe Meghan

Answer by Cafe Meghan at 10:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I just started the P90X about 4 weeks ago and so far its been great...no girls in bikini's, there are some in sports bras but its a good mix of men and women...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:01 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I love all of the Turbo Jam dvd's....there are guys and women in them, and some of the women are attractive and fit, but they're not wearing provocative clothing. The workouts are awesome and that's the most important thing. Do Turbo Jam for a while and eat a nutritious, healthy diet and your husband will be drooling over YOU, not the ladies in the videos, lol. Good luck.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:39 AM on Sep. 8, 2010