pregnacy after having tubes clamped is it possible?

i had my tubes clamped a year ago. the doc took 3 tries to get it on it kept slipping off then i had sevear pain for 6 months after from it. now my last month period was funny it was 2 days light then none for 2 days then spotty for 3 days. i am very regular i always have it 4 days rough then it stops then light one day then stops. i have been trrowing up and my brest hurt im tired alot and pea every hour or so throught the night now.pregnate?

faith86

Asked by faith86 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is always possible to get pregnant. I know people who have had Vasectomys and their Tubes Tied and still got pregnant. The only real way to know is to take a test.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• .I worked with someone that had hers done-im not sure if they were clmaped and 8yrs later she was pregnant! You are more at risk for tubals if you are so I would take a test asap and if positive call you're doc. Please post back on here if you are!
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 9:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It is possible but it isn't probable. Either way you should get checked out. If something did happen and you are pregnant it couls be tubal and that can be dangerous for you. best to get checked especially if there is vomiting and pain.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Years ago, my mom had her tubes tied, then got pregnant again and had a tubal pregnancy, leading to a miscarriage that almost took her life. Get it checked out soon, just to be on the safe side.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 9:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Wow you sound pregnant , I would go get check asap!
    octavia137r

Answer by octavia137r at 10:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I know 3 different women who ended up pregnant after being clamped or tied... So yes, it's possible and isn't as uncommon as we all would like t think... go get checked!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:05 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Could be. Nothing is 100%, and biology can find a way. Did they only clamp them?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:07 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• yea they where just clamped and he had a hell of a time getting tham to stay on they kept slipping off.
    faith86

Comment by faith86 (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I know some one whos clamp came off and they got preg. you should take a test!
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 2:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010