I am not sure whats going on..

My fiance and I are ttc. Last month my period was two weeks late...I thought for sure that my period would be crazy heavy and painful because it was so late. Total opposite...it was brownish, then when I went to change my tampon there was nothing there when I wiped. This was on a sunday...the light "whatever" was completely gone by Wed. Now, my period was due on Sunday...nothing...what is going on??

S.D.A

Asked by S.D.A at 9:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I do not know what to tell you is going on. I am going to wish you Good Luck TTC though.

Also, I would highly recommend Charting and using Taking Charge of Your Fertility Software.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Have you taken a test? because that happened to me a few times before i got pregnant. Idk.. good luck!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 9:59 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Did you take a teat last month? Technically it could have been implantation bleeding.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Thats another thing...I did test after being a week late. It was neg., but usually every time I test, I always end up getting my period that day (wierd)...but no period...we were having sex almost every day thinking it would bring my period on..nothing....I tested when I was almost two weeks late..neg....but then I got that strange period...I never had that before...with my son, it took a long time for a test to show possitive..so I dont know what to think..and I hate to get our hopes up...
    S.D.A

Comment by S.D.A (original poster) at 10:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• could it have been implantation bleeding??? i think i've read that that's how it is...GOOD LUCK though!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I would say wait a few days and take another.. A LOT of women don't show up on the "sticks" for a while anywhere up to 12 weeks... good luck!!
    mommas2CuteGirl

Answer by mommas2CuteGirl at 3:08 AM on Sep. 8, 2010