Proactiv??

I have been considering proactiv for some time now. I really don't have bad acne, but I do get pimples once in a while and it drives me insane. I used to have a lot, but they went away, I just cant stand the lingering ones!! If you've tried it, please let me know what you think of it!! Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuu

Rowdeesmom

Asked by Rowdeesmom at 9:46 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Health

• I was going to get that too but found it to be expensive so i got something else that works, it's called acnefree you can buy it at walmart, or online here's the link
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4805990
    but if you really want proactiv it does work my best friend uses it because she gets cystic acne and it helps her alot. good luck either way.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 10:41 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I wouldn't think the occasional zit would be enough to use proactive. have you tried a spot treatment? maybe proactive has a spot treatment you cvan use.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I don't have bad acne either but I got proactiv when I was pregnant because I did then. I have kept using it and I think it has improved my skin whether or I have acne. I would suggest it to anyone. It has worked wonders for me and I won't use anything else.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 12:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• My mother used Proactive and had great results but was deferred by the costs as well. She tired Wal-mart's Acnefree and had the same exact results.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• My teenage son used it for a year and it did absolutely nothing. Skin problems, acne included, are signs of underlying problems within the body. Change your diet . . . eliminate dairy, drink tons of water, and use a salicylic acid product on your face . . . that's all it took for him and his acne was severe.
    Anonymous

• a note - you should not use salicylic acid products during pregnancy.

teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 2:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Yes I have tried proactive and I love it!! It is cheaper on ebay. Sometimes they have specials on tv for $19.95 plus s&h. I don't have bad acne but I like it and it tells u to use it twice a day but I only use it like once a day or every time I shower. You can try phisoderm in the face care isle, or the acne section. It is good too!!
    Anonymous

• I've been using Proactiv for 5 weeks now, and my skin is looking awesome. It's cleared up my acne and my skin is soft and smooth. If you're interested in trying it, you should let me refer you so you can get the 30 day trial for free. Just IM me with your email address.

Gabrielle00

Answer by Gabrielle00 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 14, 2008