Why do some ADULT act like Teenagers

I just want to know why SOME adults act like teens...stuck in the "cool" zone, trying to hard to create an image for themselves...Insulting others for their own entertainment, or to feel better. I can't stand hateful people...I see adult insult people for many reasons. If you don't agree with someone don't fight them on it or insult their morals...yes this is part vent...I see it, I'm agrrivated by it....so...when will adults actually grow up?

thejeanteam

Asked by thejeanteam at 10:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There are a lot of drama queens on here that just like to start crap. They will never grow up. I ignore them or block them, same thing on FB. And you are right, it's really hard to start a fight when no one answers back.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 10:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Thankyou, yes, I'm just amazed by some rude ppl on here, isn't this a place for moms to help moms, not put them down or judge them.
    thejeanteam

Comment by thejeanteam (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I'm getting a little tired of the BS on here too. I would like to know how to block someone?
    The fun is being taken away.....
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• because Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!! lmao
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:13 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• lol...I'm remember the reason when I was younger why I didn't hang out with girls...but thankfully, some are good. thankyou everyone...
    thejeanteam

Comment by thejeanteam (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Im new here and that is one thing i have noticed, pple tend to come off rude at times, i was part of a another social site n the moms were so friendly, i do like some of the advice i get here thats why im still here but yes some ppl r just rude, im sure u will get one in a bit.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 10:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• some people must be stuck in time because no one can relive their youth. people need to deal with their personal issues and stop acting a fool.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I'm not sure why some people never really grow up - my daughter's boyfriend's mom is in her 40s, just married a guy in his 20s (only a few years older than her oldest child) and still acts like she's a teenager. After 5 kids you would think she would mature a bit, but nope.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• They're insecure. People do a lot of silly things out of insecurity. Basically they look down on themselves and find many faults in their own behavior, so they take it out on others. It's a low and petty boost of false security.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i totally agreeee im youger than most and i have noticed that i act older then most of the wemon on here matter of fact i just posted somethin a lil bit ago because moms were fightin on my answer thing one was callin another FAT and its totally rude and i wish it could stop
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 11:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2010