Is your best friend awesome?

Mine is! He told me about a week ago that he ordered me an early birthday present and I got it in the mail today. He got me "Spiritual Midwifery" by Ina May Gaskin, my idol. I guess he got sick of hearing me talk about it all the time lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 1st... my BFF is Fabulous!!! He freakin rocks!! But.. I must say.. Ina May Gaskin was my inspiration for becoming a Doula and a Certified Lactation Counselor!!!! You rock Mrs. Bat!!!

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Mine is too, it's great to have your hubby as your best friend. (c: Congrats on the book - sounds really interesting!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• yaa my dog is pretty cool!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• That's great! My Best friend is pretty awesome and no he's not my husband. I've known my best friend for seven years, we dated when we were youngin's. Then remained really close ever since then. My husband I've known for three years.

Sounds like your best friend really knows you well. That's great he got you a gift you'd really enjoy!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Go for it Mrs. Bat!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Yes, my husband is pretty awesome! lol. I don't really have any best friends other than my husband. I mean, I used to but they all kind of quit talking to me after I had my DD.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:36 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My husband isn't my best friend, but he's one of them (everyone thinks we're weird because we're close friends and we're getting divorced, instead of hating each other). My best friend is a guy I met at work a couple of years ago.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• FeelinYummy that's so awesome! She's MY inspiration for going after a career in midwifery (it's always been my dream, but reading "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth" is what made me decide to go for it) and becoming a certified LC, also.

Do you mind PMing me and answering a few questions about becoming an LC?
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2010