Anyone else watch these same shows: Hoarders, Project Runway, America's Got Talent, and Top Model?

I also love Ruby and the V. I loved Lost but thought the last season was a disappointment. I love the characters though so i was still a fan.

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I watch hoarders, but none of the others.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I Love "America's Next Top Model" and "Project Runway", but can't Watch "Runway" anymore due to having basic cable now. I can't watch "Hoarders" either, which is a show that absolutely facinates me. I'd love to watch it!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I like Hoarders. watching an episode of that makes my house feel so much cleaner!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I agree, I always get motivated to clean out closets and orgainze after watching it!
    AmyLynn5398

Comment by AmyLynn5398 (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I do..... I admit...
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 10:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I just started watching America got talent
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I love hoarders. No idea why, I guess it makes me feel lucky I'm not like that and I can't believe some people live like that!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• If we got Hoarders, I would definitely watch it 'cause I know I'm a packrat. I've been watching "America's Got Talent." They have some good things on there.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:32 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I watch Hoarders sometimes. None of the others. I used to watch America's Got Talent when it first started coming on TV, but after the auditions, it's no longer entertaining to me.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:33 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• We watch Hoarder's. Idk why I do though, but it aggravates me how some of those people live in such filth. Makes me wanna go knock them in the head and yell LOOK AT THIS PLACE! I have to keep reminding myself that it is, in fact, a disease and that they need help with it.
    Ms.Chrystal

Answer by Ms.Chrystal at 12:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2010