CANT STAND TMI adult content

I CANT STAND THAT WHEN I AM TRYIN TO GET HELP FROM SOME OF THE MOTHERS OUT THERE THAT SOME OF THE MOTHERS WANNA TALK SHIT TO EACHOTHER ON MY COMMINT THING IF YOUR GOIN TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS DONT BE MEAN TO THE OTHER MOM WHO HAVE SOMETHIN TO SAY IT PISSES ME OFF EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN OPINION AND A RIGHT TO SAY HOW THEY FEEL TO ME DONT JUDGE BE A WOMAN AND IF YOU DO WANNA FIGHT MESSAGE THEM AND DO IT DONT GO THROUGH MY QUESTIONS THANK YOU I MEAN COME ON DONT YOU MOMS AGREE? WERE ALL ADULTS LETS ACT LIKE IT

Runt420

Asked by Runt420 at 10:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Just ignore the rude people.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I totally agree
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• ok...so whats the question? Vent in a journal...this is for questions.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I totally agree.....everyone has a right to their own opinion.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:34 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• if everyone has a right to express their opinions, then i dont see why " the not so friendly" opinions should not be expreesed, pls dont get me wrong, by this i mean no name calling or disrespecting each other. What i have noticed is, some people ask a question but cannot take it whaen one gives an honest answer which happens to be not so friendly or easy to swallow. This is the only placve we can be so frank to each other and say exactly whats on our minds.
    ashley387

Answer by ashley387 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I know what you mean, but that's part of being on an open forum, you gotta take the good with the bad!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 3:11 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• we ask the questions so we can have a whole range of answers, there are many sides to each opionions, don't bash some one that thinks different than you
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 12:45 AM on Sep. 9, 2010