im starting to have a difficult time shaving my legs in the tub because my firm belly is started to poke out. suggestions?

cuteducky

Asked by cuteducky at 10:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What about having your husband do it for you? Gives you a little bit of intimate time and pampered time all in one.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 10:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I would ask your husband. If he won't see if you can wax them or go to a salon and have them waxed. That way they won't need done as often.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You have two choices in this situation.
    1. Don't shave... it will be there to take care of when you're no longer pregnant.
    2. Have DH/SO or a dear friend do it for you.
    My stomach was so big i couldn't breath when i tried to shave so DH agreed to help but he was too slow , i needed bathroom breaks before he was done ha. So my dear sweet sister would come over to help me shave and she was on stand by to come help me shave when my water broke. Luckly when my water broke she had just shaved them the day before because if not i would have had hairy legs fr the doctors. I was way to excited to sit around while someone shaved my legs.
    EHolman

Answer by EHolman at 10:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• awww I like that! i asked him but he says he is scared he might cut me.... :)
    cuteducky

Comment by cuteducky (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My husband said the same thing at first and i told him i'm tuff i can handle it.. and if you don't shave them you're gunna have to braid them
    EHolman

Answer by EHolman at 10:56 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• LMAO....if you think that is a problem, wait until your tummy totaly obscures your view and they jungle gets out of control. Legs you can do "blind" just go for it, and then use your hands to check for "stubble" and as a guide for the missed spots. BUT< the JUNGLE is not something you want to attack "blind"
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• haha im havin the same prob, i told hubby glad its bout to b winter cuz the whole shavin legs isnt workin so well n im not bout to let him near me wit a razor or ne1 else for that matter!!!!....gl to us mommas!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 12:17 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Try sitting down to do it. I can get to my legs easier if I sit and pull them up to me. And then you don't have to worry about losing your balance and falling over. :)
    bekfish84

Answer by bekfish84 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Just go get waxed at the salon.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:27 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Either don't shave or get someone else to do it for you. My husband shaved my legs for me while I was pregnant. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:30 AM on Sep. 8, 2010