The ED show???

So I watch Morning Joe some mornings and I did this morning. I was gone all day and when I got home and we flipped the TV on MSNBC was still on and the Ed Show was on. OMG that man was on a TEAR! He was RANTING about crazy right wing radicals and how liberals need to get MORE extreme and that there was no room for middle of the road and that the left needed to completely ignore ANYTHING anyone on the right was saying and ONLY do what they wanted to do and that there was no real movement to bring things more to the center. The man sounded off his rocker! I have never seen him before.

Has anyone else watched him? Is he a commentator or News show? Whats your take on him?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 10:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I watched him once or twice while I was working out because I don't want to watch cable news and I decided after about 3 minutes that watching women scream in agony while they birthed babies on Discovery Health was much more watchable. For the record, I cannot stand any cable news shows. He's definitely a windbag.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Never watched him and it doesn't sound like anything I would waste my time watching. Pretty soon it will be the Food Network Channel only- God help my waistline.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I have never seen it. And from your description, I don't think I will wander over that way in the evenings, lol!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:59 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I really dont recommend! I lasted all of 4 minutes before I had to change it because he was just obnoxious!!

momof030404

Comment by momof030404 (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You lasted longer than I did. Bravo.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/26/ed-schultzs-msnbc-meltdow_n_695288.html

You mean this jackass? rumour has it, he's in outpt treatment for alcohol.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Well jewjew, its good to know it's not me....he really IS crazy!!!!
    momof030404

Comment by momof030404 (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Watched often enough to know he's a complete tool. I think he was the one who invited the tea party of his show and wouldn't let them speak. He went on a rampage calling them racist and even had the producers turn off their mics.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 7:33 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Morning Joe is my fav political talkshow!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:12 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• He is too hype for me

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:13 AM on Sep. 8, 2010